Careers at Veris
Careers, Campus Hires, Careers at Veris
If it's time for you to explore career options, look for us at your college or university this fall. If we are not planning to visit your college or university, please contact us directly.
Each season, new hires begin their careers at Veris as consultants or research analysts. Opportunities abound in each of our departments for soon-to-be graduates of undergraduate or master’s programs.
Who We Hire
So you want to be a consultant? Our staff come from a variety of backgrounds, but they all share a commitment to technical excellence and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Most have an academic background in accounting or finance. We seek individuals with proven leadership abilities who are well-rounded and dynamic as evidenced by their extracurricular involvement and commitment to service. They strive to be the best in fields where technical aptitude and academic accomplishments are critical. Our consultants also love to be challenged. Team-oriented activities and competitive sports are great preparation for a successful career at Veris.
Forensics & Outsourcing
- Accounting majors
- Masters of Accounting students
- Finance majors
- Economics, quantitative finance, math, computer science or other majors
Apply for full-time Veris opportunities through your university’s online recruiting system. If we do not recruit at your university, please click here to apply. We await the opportunity to get to know you.
Working at Veris provides the best of both worlds.
We offer the satisfaction of challenging work blended with an exceptional quality of life – from excellent benefits to a collegial management style. Our retention rates are unprecedented in our industry.
Excellent benefits are just one of the reasons Veris is a great place to work. Some of the highlights include:
- Annual employee incentive compensation program
- Paid medical and dental insurance through Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Networks (including prescription drug coverage)
- Partially paid medical and dental insurance for employee dependents
- Section 125 Plan (Flexible Spending Account and other pre-tax savings accounts)
- Life insurance
- Voluntary long term disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with excellent employer match
- CPA Exam and Review Course reimbursement and recognition bonus for passing exam
- Tuition Reimbursement based on firm's policy
- Generous personal leave policy
- Paid holidays