Benchmark: A standard of excellence or achievement against which similar things must or should be measured or judged.
Financial & Operating Costs
Veris has developed a number of financial and operating cost reports on behalf of clients. These reports permit comparison to industry peers and are useful to:
- interpret the meaning of financial ratios, such as liquidity, asset turnover, financial leverage and profitability ratios
- measure an organization’s overall effectiveness and efficiency
- provide a "blueprint" of the most profitable organizations in a specific industry
Veris can also provide survey participants with customized reports that are easily interpreted and show their own company data alongside that of the industry at large and/or the segment that most closely matches their profile.
Compensation & Benefits
Veris’ industry specific compensation and benefits surveys provide vital information that takes the guesswork out of the hiring and promotional process.
Veris ensures that your compensation and benefits survey is:
- designed with the most user-friendly interface possible
- secured by the best internet security and confidentiality protocols
- collected and reported in a timely manner
- presented in an easily interpretable report
As an example, we conducted a compensation survey that examined individual compensation data for more than 45 unique job positions including:
- health and other insurance benefits
- paid leave
- Section 125 plans
- profit sharing plans
- non-exempt benefits